Monday, December 13, 2010

Pretty in Pink for the Holidays


I live in a house with three sons, and my hubby, so sometimes I love to look at all things pink!  This post is dedicated to dressing your nest, and yourself "pretty in pink" for the holidays! :)

Wouldn't this tree be simply adorable in a little girl's room.  I love how soft the pink pallet is.  It is modern and vintage at the same time.

This dress represents everything girlie.  It's pink, has ruffles, and a big bow.  How sweet is this?
This dress can be found at modcloth.


 I love the way this bottle brush wreath looks with these silver mercury candlesticks.

This photo is from Country Living magazine.  I think I will incorporate pink roses into the tablescape this year for my Christmas party with my best friends.  How special :)

I found this lovely picture at another blog that you may want to visit.  It is from queen of tarte.  I love all the pink ornaments and all the glittery numbers and stars.  Very dreamy.

When in doubt, just add a pink tree next to your traditional holiday tree.  

This is such a beautiful photo that I came across, just wanted to share.  The lighting is magical!

Love the little birdie hanging from the drawer pull.  Attention to details :)




Need a new sash belt.  This is a lovely one that can be found at shop ruche


This top would be great over a pair of skinny jeans with the boots in the next picture :)
These items can be found at modcloth
This is one of our pink Lulubelles cuff bracelets.  So sweet and lovely.


I came across this picture of this charming pink door and shutters in my quest for pink.  LOVE IT!
Here are some perfect pink colors to use, just in case you want to paint something in your nest pink!
They are Sherwin Williams paint colors.


Happy Holidays, and don't forget to add a little pink into the season!
XO~Gretchen








3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Stop by the Beach Bungalow sometime for a visit!

    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love reading your blog. You always have the prettiest pictures to share. I am in love with the pink door! Hmmmm, I wonder if my husband would notice if I painted ours pink!!lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.